Stop the GMail Madness!

By | September 5, 2004

GMailAck! It keeps going! Is this some sort of unofficial GMail launch? I’ve got Another six invites. I’ve had like 6 more invites every three or four days for the last 10 days. More than I know what to do with.
Add a comment or email me if you’d like one.

Update: And they keep on coming. This really is totally insane – another 6 invites today. That makes at least 20 invites in the past week or so. Something is definitely happening in the GMail universe.

Another update: And again. Anyone want a gmail invite?

Category: Uncategorized

12 thoughts on “Stop the GMail Madness!

1. Pingback: TheMiddle

2. Paul Weir

I would like a GMail invite !! I can’t come up with any great reasons, except to say that I currently use myownemail, which is pretty crappy (but still way better than Yahoo or Hotmail).

3. Ben

Forgot to mention that you need to give me a valid email address. If you don’t want to stick one in the wild, then send me an email at the link in the original post.

4. Tom Streeter

If you still have a GMail invite around….

Enjoy the blog….(and that’s true whether you have an invite left or not!)

–Tom

5. Ben

Tom got the luck last invite. No more at the moment, but if things keep going the way they have been, I’ll have another 5 invites in a couple of days…

6. Toddy Prawira

I’d really eiger to get one of those Gmail invite :)). I put my name on the gmail beta like one year ago and nothing happens to me ever since. maybe it automatically trashed by my yahoo… :(
    TIA.

7. Toddy Prawira

I'd really eiger to get one of those Gmail invite :)). I put my name on the gmail beta like one year ago and nothing happens to me ever since. maybe it automatically trashed by my yahoo… :(
    TIA.